I am a student at William Mason high school, the graduating class of 2013. Next year I plan on going to the University of Cincinnati, accepted to the Carl H Lindner College of business. I work in a pharmacy where learning something new is a daily experience and presenting yourself in a professional but friendly manner is important.Growing up I have been no stranger to hard work and take pride in what I do, I am also a Microsoft office specialist in Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
Hi Kendra . . . This was the only way I knew to reach out to you. I hope all is well. While cleaning my classroom, I found a pencil case from last year that belongs to you. It has some makeup, a flash drive, and a few other things you might want. Please e-mail me if you'd like to pick it up from the front desk at the school.
Hi Kendra . . . This was the only way I knew to reach out to you. I hope all is well. While cleaning my classroom, I found a pencil case from last year that belongs to you. It has some makeup, a flash drive, and a few other things you might want. Please e-mail me if you'd like to pick it up from the front desk at the school.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to get it back if I can email me at 3kendram@gmail.com
Delete